Friday, January 13, 2006

Links to NEPA TV, radio, and newspapers

I was going to post links to all of the local newspapers and TV and radio stations. And then I accidentally discovered that the heavy lifting had already been done for my by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania! The "Virtual Newsstand" section of the site shows a map that divides Pennsylvania into seven sections of varying size. Their version of Northeastern PA extends West for nearly half the state! Clicking on this map brings up lists of links to newspapers and TV and radio stations for that section of the state. Rather than posting links to each individual newspaper and station, I am simply posting links to these list pages!

(I just noticed that the radio links are pretty spotty, missing stations like WEZX - Rock 107 - and WVIA, our local NPR affiliate. I will need to add these stations individually!)

No comments: