Wednesday, July 04, 2007

A Blog of Nanticoke

I realize I've been neglecting this site lately, mainly on behalf of my daily posts to my personal blog, Another Monkey. So naturally I'm dealing with this by starting another blog! This one is called A Blog of Nanticoke and it can be found at http://www.nanticokeblog.blogspot.com/ . The goal of this blog is to showcase Nanticoke, its businesses, and its bloggers in the way that this site does for the larger Northeastern Pennsylvania area.

This blog is actually just the first step in a plan I've been working on the last few days to vastly increase my hometown's presence in the blogosphere. Some of the content will duplicate stuff I've written here and on Another Monkey, some of it will be brand new, and some of it...well, we'll see how things work out.

It's just in its initial stages right now, but I'll try to get it in fighting shape within a few days. If you are a Nanticoke blogger, or know of any good Nanticoke websites, please let me know, and I'll be sure to include them on A Blog of Nanticoke!

No comments: