Saturday, February 13, 2010

Coo Coo 4 Coupons

I received this as a comment a while ago, but I'm just remembering it now. From occasional mentions of Weis Markets and Scranton you can tell that Coo Coo 4 Coupons is a NEPA-based blog, though the offers presented there would probably be of interest to people anywhere coupons are accepted.

http://coocoo4coupons.blogspot.com/

From the "About Me":
I am addicted to finding deals but most of all FREEBIES! I guess you could say that my addiction started when my Aunt Susan told me about her free magazine subscriptions. Ever since then i have been searching the internet for samples, freebies, legit survey companies as well as legit WOM (word of mouth) companies. Last year i did pretty well with Christmas on survey companies alone! As time goes by you learn what companies are legit and which ones are pure spam. I am here to help you with that.

No comments: