Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A blog from Stroudsburg: Broken Lance Enterprises

And now a blog from Stroudsburg, one of several active ones that I've come across in my search. (Too often I find fascinating blogs that haven't been updated in months or even years. Eventually I'll be linking to a few if those, I think.)

Broken Lance Enterprises
http://www.wmjwatson.com/

Blog on writing and Civil War reenacting, with links to historic fiction and how-to resources for Civil War reenactors.



Putting together good stories, good writing, good art and people who appreciate all of that: Broken Lance Enterprises, a niche-boutique-micro (pick a word) publishing house built on a dream and fueled by hard work.
 
From the "About Me":
 
I publish stories guys will read. I write stories about history for people who wish they'd been there when it happened. I write murder mysteries where things blow up, people get hurt, problems get solved and monsters are hunted down and destroyed. Usually.

No comments: