Monday, June 13, 2011

A blog from Towanda: The Life of an Army Wife

The Life of an Army Wife
http://thelifeofanarmywife1.blogspot.com/

This BLOG is about being a United States Army wife. We have been through recruiting and now a deployment. This blog is for any spouse, friend or family member that wants to put input into my life on how to deal with the ups and downs of being involved in the military life. Additionally for you to get information on how to deal with what is going on in your life too as a military spouse, family member or friend.

Tanya Smallwood

Towanda, Pennsylvania, United States

I am a wife to a wonderful man who serves in the US Army and I am a mother to two great children. I have one boy and one girl. I additionally have 17 years invested with working with children, running businesses and online selling. I have a BS in child development and psychology and I additionally have my Masters in business with a focus on human resources, marketing and management.


What more is there to say? Visit this blog.

No comments: