Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Almost Colossus

Almost Colossus

al·most (ôlmst, ôl-mst) adv. 1. Slightly short of; not quite; nearly.
co·los·sus (k-lss) n. 1. A huge statue. 2. Something likened to a huge statue, as in size or importance.

http://almostcolossus.blogspot.com/

Jamius Yost, of Kingston, is the newest personal blogger to be featured this week. Jamius is fairly new to the whole blogosphere. He just started this blog on July 12th. I was unable to locate a detailed about page, but I think his first blog entry sums up the blog's contents pretty well...

Manifest d'oh!

I'm not quite sure to what means I intend to reach in this, my own little bubble of introversion. Certainly I intend to utilize this space for my own creation: surely some sketches, hopefully complete works, poorly edited musings on music and other media, and most certainly in-cohesive ramblings on life and varied interests.

Ever the perfectionist, I intended on some grand unveiling, but as I sit here, hot, sloshy, and tired, I'm thinking, this is it. Honest. Bare bones.

So here it is. It's not pretty. I do plan on decorating.

As always, if you'd like us to give your blog a mention, please leave a message in the comments or email us at nepablogs@blogspot.com. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.

~M

No comments: