Thursday, October 20, 2011

Caffeinated Politics

It's been a while since I've been able to post a link to a new blog as the ever efficient Michelle and DB usually beat me to it.

Caffeinated Politics is wriiten by my friend 2nd District Democratic Chairman Casey Evans

From his introductory post


time for a different perspective
So, here I sit, at 5:45 a.m., as I watch the holy-hell-i'm-up-way-to-early-for-this news end and Morning Joe start on MSNBC and regretting having gotten up in the first place, when I, as per my daily routine, log on to the Times Leader and Citizens Voice websites to read the letters to the editor (what can I say, it's a guilty pleasure) and subsequently check LuLac and Gort for the latest happenings in the local political scene. Of course, they deliver the usual buzz with all of the candor and reliability that we have come to expect from them, and then it occurs to me..."I could totally do this, too."

Caffeinated Politics

http://caffeinepolitics.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

bob quarteroni said...

I'm trying to get a local media blog up and running but so far with no success, as in no posts and few looks, so I'd really, really welcome people stopping by and commenting, or at least looking. It's at http://pamedia.proboards.com. You can reach me at bobqsix@verizon.net. Thanks. Bob Quarteroni

Anonymous said...

I started Caffeinated Politics in July 2006, and write from Madison, Wisconsin. I also write from a Democratic perspective, but also include many other topics such as books, media,gay marriage, and the Grand Ole Opry. Strange mix, but after 2 million hits I must be doing something right.