Wednesday, October 12, 2011

NEPA Newsletter

It's been a while since I've done a dual post at NEPA Blogs...that is to say, 2 posts in one day, but STOP THE PRESSES, this website was worthy of it.

That's right. It's a website and not a blog, but it is about NEPA. More specifically NEPA-Speak.

I submit for your enjoyment "NEPA Newsletter"
http://www.nepanewsletter.com

I found this in going through the archives of my blog. I'm sure by now, most of you have seen the Coal Speak dictionary over at CoalRegion.com. This is similar in nature to the dictionary there, except for one hilarious thing....it's ILLUSTRATED. You need to check out the link to see what I'm talking about. Too lazy to do that? Here's a quick screen shot:









Now don't walk...run and check out the hilarity that is the NEPA Newsletter. Then after you are done there, don't forget to check out the Heynabonics video on Youtube to bring your NEPA-Speak lesson full circle.

~Michelle

No comments: