Monday, May 07, 2012

From the Mailbag: The Land of MU

Here's another blog submission we received recently via email:
Hello,
My name is Angela DeMuro, I am a published children's book writer and illustrator.
I am wanting to have my blog listed on your site as I live and create in NEPA.
My blog is "The Land of MU", it is a new blog that I have just started at  http://thelandofmu.blogspot.com/ the subject matter ranges from home decor, recipes, happiness and fun things to do, as the tagline indicates: Creating your world and fun things to do while you are in it. It will also be published on NEPA Families blog and projects from under my blog name will be occasionally published in the Times Leader's newest feature about home decor projects.
Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
Angela DeMuro
Stop on by Angela's blog and give her a warm welcome to the blogosphere.  Keep sending those recommendations along!  We love learning about new and interesting blogs in NEPA! 

~Michelle

No comments: