Monday, September 10, 2012

From the Mailbag: Lacey's Barkery Blog



Today's mailbag blog submission:

Hi, I am the owner of Lacey's Barkery, we are located in Old Forge, PA I was just referred to your site by Dawn Miklich (Blogger, afFURmation and Pet Product Review) and was told about your 1 day conference at the end of the month at LCCC.

We are a dog bakery that sells healthy homemade human grade dog treats and dog birthday cakes. The treats and cakes are 100% safe, healthy, and made with love straight from our kitchen.


http://www.laceysbarkery.com

We also just started a blog a couple weeks ago. It features the latest health and dog information from one location with a collection of bloggers and professionals in the pet industry.


http://laceysbarkery.com/blog

I was hoping that I could get listed on your blog. I don't have much local business and I would to get some more in the area most of my orders comes via google search.

Lauren and Richard
www.laceysbarkery.com

No comments: