Friday, October 12, 2012

NEPA|Homepage

We picked up a new follower on Twitter this week by the name of NEPA|Homepage.  I was intrigued, so I checked out the bio and they had a blog listed.  Yes, despite the name of "homepage" it is actually a Blogger blog.  The name of this blog and the URL are eerily similar to WBRE's pahomepage.com.

http://pahomepage.blogspot.com/
We are dedicated to giving our opinion on what goes on here in NEPA. We are the Social Engineers!


The blog is written anonymously under the name of "The Social Engineer".  Even though the blog just started in October, I find the posts interesting.  The author writes opinionated posts on recent news stories.  From the first post:

I will be giving my take on the stories the news media won't.  I am an opinionated person and figured why not just put it all out there in my very own blog.  Feel free to post comments and leave your opinion about not only the news but things you would like my opinion on.  I hope that I can create a blog that is entertaining and worthy of loyal readership.

As I mentioned above, you can follow NEPA|Homepage on Twitter under the username of @nepahomepage.

Good stuff.  If you have recently started a blog, we'd love to hear from you.  Send us an email to nepablogs@gmail.com so we can mention your blog!

~Michelle

No comments: