Saturday, October 20, 2012

Two by Randi Lynn Judge

Randi Lynn Judge is one of the many local bloggers who attended the NEPA BlogCon on September 29. She has two blogs that she maintains simultaneously - one to reflect her online life, the other to reflect her offline life.

Her online life is represented by the blog Randi{♥}Jpeg  (http://randidotjpeg.com/.) From her site's "About" box:

Hi! I'm Randi, an aspiring web design mastermind. I'm a 20-something blogger and web design and development student living in NEPA. I have 9+ years of experience in HTML and CSS and a bit in PHP. I started creating websites at 12 and have since turned my favorite hobby into a (almost) career. I spend my time creating pretty web stuff, blogging, playing video games, or reading. 

More "About" for this blog can be found hereRandi{♥}Jpeg has been active since April of 2011.

Randi's other blog, the one intended to reflect her offline life, has a more personal flavor. It's called Randi Lynn: The musings of a nerdy design princess (http://randilynn.com/.) This is how she presents herself in this site's "About" box:


I'm Randi, your average 20-something design princess. I live, eat and sleep HTML & CSS. I like all things nerdy and adorable and I love pink, pokemon and my furbabies. 


This blog also contains an extensive "About" section. Her first post on this site was from March 8, 2012 and about Aaron Carter, but her next post gives more insight into this blog, and is from March 10, 2012.

Look for more bloggers from NEPA BlogCon to be added to our sidebar in coming weeks!




No comments: