Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on all of the things that we are thankful for.  I believe that I can speak on behalf of the 2 other co-admins and say that we are thankful to be a part of all of your lives.  We enjoy reading your posts and are fascinated by your thoughts and ideas.

"Gort" (*ahem* Ben), Harold and I wish you and your family the happiest of Thanksgivings!



Here are some blog posts from Thanksgiving's past to entertain you while we enjoy the holiday with our families.

Gort's guest blogger reminds us of the finest traditions of the holiday:


I look fondly at holiday memories with family:

While I serve up a rerun of a classic heartwarming illustrated tale. Gather the kiddies and share with them the true joy of Thanksgiving!
Take care!

Harold
 









Michelle











Gort 


No comments: