Saturday, February 16, 2013

Facebook Fresh

We've been adding several new subscribers to our Facebook Group over the past few weeks.  With new subscribers, comes fresh blood into the NEPA Blogosphere.  I'm sure I'm leaving out a few, but here are 3 new blogs that we weren't already linked to:


Rants From My Crazy Kitchen

http://rantsfrommycrazykitchen.com

From the AboutHi! Welcome to Rants From My Crazy Kitchen! Here you will find all kinds of recipes, tips, rants on days when recipes I try don’t come out like I wanted and some reviews of recipes from cookbook and restaurants. Me? I’m Bernadette. My husband is Don and  I’m a stay at home mom currently to a beautiful almost 3-year-old girl, Amanda. Amanda doesn’t like to eat at all. I like good food but I know how to eat healthy, even if I don’t always. I hope you enjoy what you find here, and if you have any questions or comments (or complaints) you can contact me at bernadet@ptd.net.

Her Way At Crabtree Gardens

http://crabtreegardens.wordpress.com

From the About: "Hi! My name is Sandi Crabtree, I’m an avid gardener and owner of 2 businesses; Crabtree Gardens, LLC which is a five acre chemical-free naturalized cottage garden and Cottage at Crabtree Gardens Guest House which is my English inspired B&B located next to the gardens. 

I also hold a certificate in Garden and Interior Design from Inchbald School of Design. I’m a garden coach, club speaker, and also develop and teach workshops at Crabtree Gardens. I love the soil, nature, designing gardens and writing about them.

I live in Northeastern PA with my wonderful and supportive husband David. I’ve been gardening for over thirty years and hope to garden for at least 30 more, if my body will allow me too. I’m also finding pleasure in photographing nature in my gardens for my website and this blog."

Danielle Pasternak, Wedding Coordinator Blog

http://dpnak.com/blog/

From the About:  "...When I was a little girl, I would dress up my grandparent’s and have them play ‘wedding’. I remember clipping a white rag to my grandmother’s head, making her a bouquet out of napkins and lining an aisle with stuffed animals. I would make sure every detail was ‘just right’, hit play on my little purple cassette player and direct the entire wedding. Then, I would have them go back and do it all over again. By my count, my grandparents were not only married for more than 50 years, but at least 147 times."


All of these blogs have been added to the blog roll for your reading pleasure.  You should also consider joining our Facebook Group, if you haven't already.  You will be able to connect with several area bloggers in a relaxed online atmosphere!  

Happy Saturday :)

No comments: