Sunday, February 24, 2013

From the Mailbag: Dash of Damsel

One of our main goals at NEPA Blogs is to seek out and list all of the bloggers in Northeast PA in one centralized location.  Our mailbox, nepablogs@gmail.com, is one of the contact points that frequently gets messages from new bloggers that are requesting to add them to our blog roll.  Here is one such message:

Hello,

My name is Alyssa Termini and I live in Clarks Summit, PA. I am a baking and pastry student at Johnson and Wales University in Providence, RI, and I run a food blog entitled Dash of Damsel. The link is www.dashofdamsel.blogspot.com

I would very much appreciate it and would be incredibly honored and grateful if you could link to my blog at some point. 

Thank you!
Alyssa Termini


Get in contact with us if you'd like your blog featured!  We have a Facebook Group, FB Page, Twitter and of course you can always send an email message.

Happy Sunday!

No comments: