Wednesday, June 26, 2013

About the header image: June 26, 2013


Beauty is where you find it. I refer to this as a photo of wildflowers on a hillside, but others might consider it a bunch of weeds on a slope between a parking lot and the road along an industrial park. This was the view that greeted me one morning last week as I pulled in at work, and I was glad I had left my camera in the car the weekend before. The wildflowers are just pretty enough to have probably been intentionally planted. I would like to get more photos while they are in bloom, before they wither and fade.

This photo was taken by me, and my personal blog is Another Monkey.


Do you have any photos of Northeastern Pennsylvania that you'd like to see featured as the NEPA Blogs header image? Send them to us! Our address is nepablogs@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Velda said...

This is cool!