Saturday, June 08, 2013

WithLuckBlog

Attending conferences, seminars and meet-ups is a great way to network with folks of similar interests.  That's why I was so excited when the NEPA Wordpress group started doing informational meet-ups.  I love Wordpress and was happy to meet and learn from others using the platform.  Although I didn't attend the the March meet-up in person, I got the chance to chat with others watching the live stream of the event.

I met Jenn who has a blog that we didn't have listed in our blogroll here at NEPA Blogs.  Her blog is called "WithLuckBlog".  


http://withluckblog.com


From the AboutHey there! My name is Jenn and I write my blog from my little apartment in Pennsylvania with a puppy in my lap and boy by my side. Here’s a bit about why I started WLB:

I’m on Pinterest so often it could probably  be considered a severe obsession and I finally decided that pinning things I like doesn’t mean I’m actually doing things I like. My blog started as an excuse to turn my pins into reality but in the last few months WLB has become much more.  I use this blog as a way to share a bit about myself and explore my passions. You’ll find posts about everything from healthy living, style, DIYs, fun recipes and anything that happens to be going on in my life. I hope you choose to grab a cup of coffee and hang for a while.

And for fun, here’s a short list of [some of the] things I love: coffee, laughing, outlet store sales, crafting, books, traveling, style, baking, eating, good hair days, friends and family.


With any luck, you'll check out WithLuckBlog soon!  And by the way, the next NEPA Wordpress meet-up is Thursday June 13th at The University of Scranton.  The topic is DIY Custom Post Types.  More details can be found at: http://www.meetup.com/nepawp/events/120521762/

No comments: