Friday, July 26, 2013

From the Mailbag: PA Media Board

This was message board was originally linked to on October 23, 2011 by Gort, but I'm reposting it again.

Bob Quarteroni: I had a blog site for a while but shut it down when it got to be nothing but flames and insults.  It focused on NEPA media. I just saw that nepamedia proboards has been shut down.  Add that to the fact that Joe Butkiewicz was ousted/quit at the TL today and I have a personal thing going with him, I'm going to restart it.

 It's http://pamedia.proboards.com and if you could mention/list it that would be great. Any questions you can always reach me here. Thanks in advance. Bob Q

Unfortunately, Bob doesn't know the different between a message board/forum and a "blog site".  He's running a message board...not a blog site.  At any rate, in light of the NEPA Media boards being shut down, I figured this would be worth mentioning....again.

I've been watching this site for several years and it's never gone anywhere.  Maybe now it will finally take off.

Good luck and happy flaming.  Play nice kids.

No comments: