Wednesday, January 01, 2014

PA Live! Blog of the Week: Sweet Valley Sunrises


NEPA Blogs will be presenting a "Blog of the Week" on WBRE's PA Live! every Tuesday. PA Live! airs weekday afternoons on WBRE from 4:00 to 5:00.


You can watch this episode on the PA Live! site by clicking here.

Our PA Live! Blog of the Week this week is Michelle Hryvnak Davies's Sweet Valley Sunrises
(http://sweetvalleysunrises.tumblr.com/).

Since December 2011, Michelle Hryvnak Davies has been sharing images of sunrises from her home in Sweet Valley. Beyond sunrises from Sweet Valley, Sweet Valley Sunrises also includes interjections of philosophy and quotes about sunrises, sunrise photos from other venues - even the occasional sunset!

Sweet Valley Sunrises isn't just our blog of the week. New Year's Eve is also Michelle's birthday, and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank her for breathing life back into NEPA Blogs. Without her, NEPA Blogs would have withered away a long time ago. I realize I haven't been as diligent with updates as I should have been lately, and my biggest concern with that is that in my neglect I am disappointing Michelle. I will strive to do better in 2014.

Sunrises symbolize hope for a new day. In the same sense they can be seen to symbolize hope for a new year!  Feel hopeful about 2014 - check out Michelle's sunrise images on Sweet Valley Sunrises!


If you have a blog you would like us to link on NEPA Blogs, or know of a blog you think we should link, please let us know! You can always drop us a line at nepablogs@gmail.com!

No comments: