Tuesday, December 09, 2014

PA Live! Blog of the Week: Shoot the Moon

NEPA Blogs will be presenting the "Blog of the Week" on WBRE's PA Live! every Tuesday. PA Live! airs weekday afternoons on WBRE from 4:00 to 5:00.

Watch this episode on the PA Live! site: http://www.pahomepage.com/story/d/story/blog-of-the-week/37567/OSCuGkULqE6Tqs7Ax9ja0Q

Our PA Live! Blog of the Week this week is Shoot the Moon (http://mymoonshots.blogspot.com/).


This week's Blog of the Week is by...me! Shoot the Moon is a blog featuring my photographs of the Moon. As long as I've had a camera, I've been frustrated by not being able to get decent images of the Moon. That was until this past Spring, when I got my hands on a Nikon Coolpix P520, an advanced point-and-shoot camera with a 42x zoom. The zoom feature perfectly enlarges the Moon, and the image stabilization feature made it possible to get great Moon shots freehand (though a tripod made things much easier.) I realized that if I were to post all my Moon photos to my main blog, Another Monkey, I would soon have a blog full of nothing but pictures of the Moon - so I decided to create a new blog that was exactly that. And Shoot the Moon was born! 


If you have a blog you would like us to link on NEPA Blogs, or know of a blog you think we should link, please let us know! You can always drop us a line at nepablogs@gmail.com!

No comments: