Saturday, November 18, 2006

Strong opinions

I have an interest in rhetorical bomb throwers and rabble rousers. In that tradition a few local sites have popped up.

Welcome to Trail Creek Properties, Inc.Luzerne, PA

Luzerne Borough is looking for an apology from us before they will help with state assistance.Susan and I are being hostages of small town politics and unethical political practices. All we want is to reclaim our property and make it better than ever. But in small towns we end up dealing with personal agendas and roadblocks.

UnAmerican Luzerne County

Who am I? I am T. G.: citizen of the Earth, Wilkes-Barre resident, student, sometimes photographer, registered voter, US Army and Pennsylvania Army National Guard veteran and all-around okay guy (so I am told).

Doherty Deceit

This is a "For the People" Website

IT WAS CREATED FOR THE PEOPLE; TO GIVE THEM EYES, EARS AND VOICE IN CONFRONTING POLITICAL WRONGDOING IN OUR CITY BY THIS ADMINISTRATION
WE ARE SUFFERING UNDER ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT MEN TO EVER BE MAYOR. I COULDN'T SAY THAT IF IT WEREN'T TRUE. THIS SITE EXPOSES HIS CORRUPTION AND LIES TO US.

No comments: