Friday, June 10, 2011

A blog from Hazleton: Free Opinion Of A Mommy About Life Its Ups And Downs

Northeastern Pennsylvania is much more than just the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton corridor. Towanda, Tamaqua, Tunkhannock, Williamsport, East Stroudsburg, Pottsville, Bloomsburg - all are part of the uniqueness of Northeastern Pennsylvania, as are the many smaller places in-between.

Hazleton is not a small town by any means, and it's not at all far from the elongated splotch of communities stretching from Carbondale in the Northeast to Nanticoke in the Southwest. But I'm not sure if we have any bloggers from Hazleton represented on NEPA Blogs. If we don't, then this latest addition will be the first.

Free Opinion Of A Mommy About Life Its Ups And Downs is a blog written by Cassandra in Hazleton. From her main page:

Hello! I'm Cassandra! I'm 25 years old. From Pennsylvania. I'm a Mother, Wife, Sister, and Friend, I have Big opinions! I wanted to start to get them out there into the world! I talk about things on Facebook with people and then It usually ends up all messed up because there friends comment, people just act soo childish! So I would love to Post MY opinion on MY Blog and I would love if you Commented and even Debated with me!


We'll be adding Cassandra to our blogroll. She's new to blogging, so be sure to stop by her blog and give her some encouragement!

Free Opinion Of A Mommy About Life Its Ups And Downs
http://mommiesfreeopinion.blogspot.com/

If you live anywhere in Northeastern Pennsylvania and would like us to list your blog, just drop us a line at nepablogs@gnail.com and we'll be happy to add you to our links!

No comments: