Friday, June 24, 2011

The NEPA Real Estate Photo Blog

We received a new blog submission via email from Gillian Peterson. I would like to say that she seen the ComputerWise TV show with Harold and I and was inspired to send us an email to list her blog, but I don't know if that is true...I will find out though!

The NEPA Real Estate Photo Blog
is the professional blog/profile for Gillian Peterson. She takes all the pictures, and posts all of the information and ideas to the blog. A one (wo)man show you may call it.

From the About Page: Hello! My name is Gillian Peterson. I am a 28-year-old licensed Realtor (RS308732) in the resort area of the Pocono Mountains. This includes areas such as historic Stroudsburg and Mount Pocono, as well as Tobyhanna, East Stroudsburg, Tannersville, Bangor, Windgap, Marshalls Creek, etc. Basically all of Monroe, Pike, Wayne, Carbon, Northampton, and Lehigh counties. I will not only blog about events in the Poconos, but also in Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Nazereth, Northampton, and beyond!

Thanks for the submission, Gillian! I am adding her blog to the sidebar as I type this entry out. For the rest of you, please feel free to send your blog to nepablogs@gmail.com if you would like them to appear on our website.

No comments: