Wednesday, December 12, 2012

About the header image: December 12, 2012


The header image for the week of December 12, 2012 is a shot of the Westmoreland Club on Franklin Street in Wilkes-Barre decorated for Christmas, and is by me. I took this photo last Tuesday as I walked from the WBRE studios back to Boscov's, where I had parked. (I walked through Boscov's and took a quick tour of downtown Wilkes-Barre, something I haven't done often enough lately.)

We've got an image already lined up for next week's header, but if you have one to run the following week - December 26 through January 1 - we'd love to see it! Please send it to us at nepablogs@gmail.com. Just think, you can have the last word on Christmas, and the first word on New Year's! Your image can close out 2012 and ring in 2013!

No comments: