Tuesday, June 03, 2014

PA Live! Blog of the Week: My Invisible Camera


NEPA Blogs will be presenting the "Blog of the Week" on WBRE's PA Live! every Tuesday. PA Live! airs weekday afternoons on WBRE from 4:00 to 5:00.


Our PA Live! Blog of the Week this week is My Invisible Camera (http://www.myinvisiblecamera.com/).

A picture, the saying goes, is worth a thousand words, but the right words can create an image more vivid and real than any photograph. My Invisible Camera is a photo blog by Tanya, dedicated to saving moments using both words and pictures. 


"My invisible camera is a personal evolution of how I capture moments. When I first began this blog I was a photographer first and foremost. After being diagnosed with lupus I began to explore different ways to ‘save’ moments. I equate this blog to being ‘my invisible camera’–a way for me to take a snapshot of something amazing/brilliant/dear to me, whether with photographs or words, preserve it in all its glory, and share it here."

Many people use blogs to capture the moments that they want to be sure are not lost, preserving them in words and images. Tanya's My Invisible Camera is a brilliant and beautiful example of how this is done.


If you have a blog you would like us to link on NEPA Blogs, or know of a blog you think we should link, please let us know! You can always drop us a line at nepablogs@gmail.com!

No comments: