Wednesday, July 16, 2014

About the header image, July 16, 2014


This past weekend's "Supermoon" was only marginally brighter and larger than last month's full moon, and next month's will be even bigger and brighter, but it would take some doing to detect the difference visually. Still, that didn't stop a lot of people from trying to see the difference. I got a few good pictures of the moon, just as I try to do every evening that there's a visible moon. But I had to shoot fast, in between huge banks of clouds drifting across the sky. I took the shot above in a fit of exasperation, trying to document what I was up against. I looked at the result and realized it looked pretty good anyway!


If you have a photo you'd like to see used as a header, send it to nepablogs@gmail.com.

No comments: