Monday, June 15, 2015

PA Live! Blog of the Week: NCFE: Not Cease From Exploration

NEPA Blogs will be presenting the "Blog of the Week" on WBRE's PA Live! every Tuesday. PA Live! airs weekday afternoons on WBRE from 4:00 to 5:00.


Our PA Live! Blog of the Week this week is NCFE: Not Cease From Exploration (http://www.sgalbert.com/)


Since October 2008, Steve Albert's NCFE: Not Cease From Exploration has provided commentary regarding goings-on throughout NEPA and whatever else he has to say. As he puts it on his sidebar, "On this site I write about whatever I want, whenever I want. I don't attempt to be profound, insightful or even interesting. I simply attempt to be me, expressing whatever I happen to be feeling at whatever moment I chose to express myself." Despite his lack of effort in these regards, he somehow consistently manages to be profound, insightful, and interesting!


If you have a blog you would like us to link on NEPA Blogs, or know of a blog you think we should link, please let us know! You can always drop us a line at nepablogs@gmail.com!

No comments: