Thursday, January 30, 2014

Does the Poet Choose to be a Boat?

Recently I received an email from my friend Laurel Radzieski, a poet and writer I met through our mutual writing group, the Northeastern Pennsylvania Writers' Collective. She's been working on her MFAW at Goddard College in Vermont, and has also been helping young poets in the northern reaches of NEPA to develop their craft. She wanted to let me know that she has recently started a blog:

Does the Poet Choose to be a Boat?
http://isthepoetaboat.ghost.io/

Laurel describes her blog thusly: "My blog examines the role of the poet in academic and nonacademic environs. I am using the recently introduced Ghost publishing platform." See what Laurel has to say, and what the Ghost platform looks like, on Does the Poet Choose to be a Boat?


No comments: