Monday, January 21, 2008

Small Town Stacey

From a comment over on this post:

I don't live there anymore, but I was born in Hazleton, raised and educated (I think...lol) in Weatherly, PA. I moved to southern California about 8 years ago when I was 22. I'm actually dying (don't ask why) to come back and stay in historic Jim Thorpe with my Southern California born and raised fiance. He got a kick out of J.T.'s picturesque beauty and so we're going to have to do the hiking/whitewater thing while back. I often write about folks from back home, my family, growing up, the differences between there and where I live now, and my adventures there (though they may only happen once every couple of years and my blog is fairly new). I came across your site through both NEPA blogs and google. Nice to meet a fellow NEPA native! Folks from out here often don't understand my domain name...but I'm sure you will.

Posted by RowdyCowchick to Another Monkey at 1/21/2008 8:45 PM

Her site: http://www.smalltownstacey.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello...I am the owner of this blog and I thank you and your site for letting it appear here! However, I regret to announce that the site is temporarily down for reconstruction at this time! Thanks to all for visiting my blog in the past.