Thursday, October 03, 2013

FunFitFashionable

Here's another blog from the list of bloggers in attendance at last year's NEPA BlogCon. Many of the bloggers on that list are already listed on NEPA Blogs, and a few have walked away from blogging - for the time being, at least. I'm trying to add some of the active blogs to the NEPA Blogs list before the second annual NEPA BlogCon this Saturday, October 5!

FunFitFashionable
http://www.funfitfash.com/

As the name suggests, this blog is all about fitness and fashion - and having fun! In the words of Alyssa, who writes the blog,

FunFitFashionable began in August 2011 as a way to share my training and healthy eating habits and recipes, fashion trends and outfits, and beauty tips and creations along with my occasional random “life” tips.  Mainly I like to focus my blog on living a balanced lifestyle!

I enjoy exercising almost daily and finding new ways to save money through doing at-home beauty treatments and other methods of taking care of yourself.  I love finding new ways to better my health and then share it with everyone!

FunFitFashionable is still going strong, a year after the NEPA BlogCon. Check it out and encourage Alyssa to keep on blogging!


No comments: