Sunday, September 23, 2012

From the Mailbag: Mug Mouth

From the mailbag this morning, we have a new blog offering out of Monroe County.  It is called "Mug Mouth".



http://mug-mouth.com






Hello,
         My name is Jay, I live in Stroudsburg, PA, and I have a crime blog. I was wondering what I have to do to get listed on NEPA Blogs? The site address is http//:mug-mouth.com. Any information you could provide would be helpful.

Thank you! Jay Watt

What is Mug Mouth?  Here is what the About section had to say....

They say a picture says a thousand words. Sometimes that is not enough, and that is were I come in. Over 2 million people are incarcerated in the United States. All of those people have had their mugshots taken. I am going to make fun of all of them one mugshot at a time. Please enjoy this page and take it for what it is worth… nothing.
Mug Mouth was the brainchild of months of Facebook posts identifying and then analyzing interesting mug shots from around the country.  After encouragement from friends and family, Mug-Mouth.com became a reality.

--

It's an interesting concept and the first blog of it's kind in this area. It kind of reminds me of The Smoking Gun website.  Head on over and check out Mug Mouth, and get a chuckle at a criminal's expense.
UA-33472767-1
~Michelle

No comments: