Wednesday, February 13, 2013

About the header image: February 13, 2013


A week ago we received this message in the NEPA Blogs mailbag:


I have some great photos for your headers; I photograph the Mountain Top/Quality Hill Chief's hockey team and all my photos can be found on the link below.

Let me know if you'd like me to create some headers, or if you'd like to use any of your photos for anything! 

I'm newer to the area, and trying to get my photography out there more.

http://www.facebook.com/KoralDawnPhoto

Many of Koral's photos are close-ups of the hockey players in action, but one image caught my eye for its abstract beauty and screamed out to be turned into a header. Apparently Koral thought the same thing already, as she was using it at the time as the header image on her Facebook page. Koral cropped and resized her image to the NEPA Blog header specs, and even designed and added the title and descriptive text.  Let us know what you think!

Koral is on Instagram, with the handle Kayeravyn. She's also a blogger, and she includes a link to her blog, Unsane Beyond Sanity, in the image's descriptive text. We'll do a full writeup on her blog sometime soon. Everybody please welcome Koral Dawn, and we look forward to using more of her images as headers in the future!

Do you have images you'd like to see used as the NEPA Blogs header? Let us know at nepablogs@gmail.com!

No comments: