Saturday, April 20, 2013

From the Mailbag: The Slavic Kitchen

Here's a letter we received today for a new blog focusing on Eastern European cooking:

Hello! I am venturing out into the wide world of Blogging and looking to network with locals. I was wondering if you could help me out by listing me, or helping me introduce myself?
My website is www.theslavickitchen.com
I intend to use it to list and experiment with eastern European cuisine as it were, also known as 'local favorites' :) I may even use it to drum up support to open my own foodservice business of some sort. Its not entirely all tidied up yet, but I should have just about everything where I want it within the week. Thanks!
-Deb

I can't wait to see what kind of recipes Deb will have to share with us.  Keep checking back for more updates!


No comments: