Monday, September 16, 2013

Para-Dice Jackson

Para-Dice Jackson
http://paradicejackson.wordpress.com/

A fashion-focused blog by Para-Dice Jackson, born and raised in Trinidad and Tobago, now a Scranton-based mother of two boys and a student at Marywood getting simultaneous bachelor's and master's degrees in Advertising and Public Relations.

I met Para-Dice Jackson at last year's NEPA Blog Con. I asked her what her blog was about, and she replied "Socialite Living." I had no idea what that meant, and I still don't. But maybe if I read through all the posts she's written since she started her blog in January 2012, I'll be able to figure it out. Or maybe I'll ask her if I run into this year's NEPA Blog Con, being held October 5 at Luzerne County Community College in Nanticoke!

No comments: