Friday, April 22, 2011

A Girl's Gotta Spa

I seem to be having either a case of deja vu or a case of blogging related Alzheimer's disease, because I could have SWORN this blog was already listed with us. Anyway . . .

A Girl's Gotta Spa :: A beauty blog... because we all deserve a little pampering.

NEPA's own Shannon Nelson has been running this successful blog since 2005. To which she has extensive industry "Street Cred" detailed here.

More from the About Page: A Girl’s Gotta Spa! (sm)
, as a way to bring relevant and easy to understand product reviews with a dose of honesty, integrity and humor to women across the globe. As one of a handful of beauty bloggers at the time, it resonated with women looking for product opinion before they made a purchase.

As a woman, I do value Shannon's opinions before purchasing any cosmetics, hair accessories or styling products. Trust me ladies, she knows her stuff! She even recommended a new hairdryer for me when I was away in Green Bay on a work business trip after mine died. In addition to being a beauty blogger, she is also a LIFESAVER! I highly recommend this blog!

~M

No comments: