Friday, July 08, 2011

Jim Thorpe, PA

After watching WBRE's news at 6pm tonight, I learned all about a Town-Wide Sidewalk Sale occurring in Jim Thorpe this weekend. I wanted to learn more about the event and the details so I could announce it on the NEPA Blogs Twitter page (as I do from time-to-time).

Jackpot!

I came across the Jim Thorpe, PA Wordpress Blog. You can find out all about the history, tourist attractions and upcoming events in Jim Thorpe. I'm not sure if you have ever been to Jim Thorpe or driven past it, but it is quite the charming little town. The blog is linked from the main JimThorpe.org website where you can find even more information about Jim Thorpe. I hope that you take the opportunity to check out the blog and website. I will link them both from the sidebar!

By the way, if you are interested in attending the Sidewalk Sale in Jim Thorpe this weekend, you can read all about the details of the event here.

(Or if you are too lazy...see below)

Jim Thorpe, PA hosts its fifth annual Merchants and Neighbors Sidewalk Sale. If you are looking for a great bargain, finding some fun stuff or hidden treasure, than come to Jim Thorpe’s Historic Downtown District Saturday July 9th and 10th, 2011. Noon to 5 PM, rain or shine – come and make a day of it.

No comments: