Sunday, August 19, 2012

To All a Good Write

Submitted via email, here's a blog about writing and how to do it better:

To All a Good Write

http://www.toallagoodwrite.blogspot.com/

This is the forum of To All a Good Write, a freelance-editing business in Wilkes-Barre, Pa. Here, I provide observations, opinions and advice regarding the use of words and grammar in writing, editing and speech. At times light-hearted, at times a bit cynical, this blog’s goals are to simplify the complicated and make an often-dry subject more appealing.

About the blogger, Mike Liechty:

I'm a freelance editor with my own business, To All a Good Write, based in Wilkes-Barre, Pa. I provide editing, proofreading and tutoring for businesses, nonprofit organizations, students and authors. Find out more about me and my services at www.toallagoodwrite.com. 

Anyone can write, but writing well is a skill that takes effort to develop. Check out Mike Liechty's To All a Good Write blog for tips on how to improve your writing! And while you're there, check out the links to Mike's Facebook page, and his business website!

No comments: