Saturday, March 09, 2013

From the Mailbag: The Last Dinosaur

We received another mailbag entry last Tuesday for a new poetry blog.  Check it out:


Hello:


     My name is Dean Robbins.  I have recently begun a blog, under the advice of an author/publisher who is familiar with current publishing trends, to showcase my original poetry.  It is titled "The Last Dinosaur" and can be found at dfrobbins.blogspot.com.  Please feel free to add my blog to your current listings.  Thank you for your time and consideration.

Dean Robbins

According to the first post, the name "The Last Dinosaur" is due to Dean's avoidance of the use of technology.  From the author's mouth:  "...I proudly referred to myself as a Luddite, refusing to join the rest of the world in its excitement over what seemed to be daily innovations in our rush to achieve the inevitable conclusions of our most foreboding science fiction"

Stop by the Last Dinosaur and deliver some words of encouragement to Dean for joining the 21st century :)

Also.....
Happy St. Patrick's Day!


No comments: