Monday, June 24, 2013

From the Mailbag: 2 from Aimee Waltman (and a shameless plug)

I've been corresponding through email with Aimee Waltman of Watsontown this weekend about her blogs and wanting to be included on the blog roll here on NEPA Blogs. Technically, Watsontown is in Northumberland County and according to Wikipedia (citation needed), it is considered part of Northeastern PA.  At any rate, whether you agree or disagree with this will be irrelevant when you see the beautiful pictures that are posted in these blogs!



Hi my name is Aimee Waltman.  I am the author of 2 blogs and I live in Watsontown, PA.  I was wondering how I would go about being included on your site? 



Look forward to hearing from you, 
Aimee


The Here & There blog features photography of historic places throughout Pennsylvania. 

From the about:  I have a (possibly unhealthy) fascination with local history and all things "old." This blog is photo based because that is what I enjoy most. I usually add a fact or two to describe the location and why I chose to photograph it. I will occasionally do a larger post if the subject warrants.

The Dear Harper blog is a photography and inspiration blog.

From the about:  I am a work in progress, learning as I go. This applies to all the things I do and love: parenting, photography, blogging. Always focused on the next level, never perfection. Life is better when it's a little messy, right?

You can now find both of these blogs on the side blog roll.


Also, don't forget, tomorrow night is the NEPA BlogCon Kick-Off party for this year's conference.  It is a free event with appetizers, door prizes and networking with the local blogosphere.  You can read more about it here.  We hope to see you out there! 



No comments: