Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Spam Submission

From time-to-time we receive emails with requests to add new blogs to our blog. Usually they are delivered to our inbox with no issues, but for whatever, reason, this email was re-routed to our spam folder.

I don't put much trust in GMail's spam filter because I've had it catch legitimate emails on a number of occasions, so I usually review the folder before emptying it out. I'd suggest you'd do the same if by chance you have a GMail account. Good thing I did! This particular email was sent nearly 5 days ago!

Susan Coburn:

A friend of mine started this blog and she is from the back mountain area.

http://healthybabybeans.com
Family Nutrition Made Simple by Mother of Two and Dietitian!

From the About Page:

My name is Clancy Cash Harrison. I am a mother of two wonderful children, a wife, a Registered Dietitian and a foodie. I have a passion for eating food in the whole and natural form. We try to avoid commercialized foods and buy local when possible. I look at food in two ways: food to grow and food for fun! We enjoy our local dairy’s ice cream but respect the power of kale. I firmly believe it is not necessarily about nutrition but about the behavior surrounding food. As parents, we need to learn how to enjoy and respect food so our children will too.

[...]

My blog is a journey documenting how we live our life. I want to teach my children about their family culture and tradition through family recipes and food. This blog is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions. The recipes provided are recipes I use in my home and with my children. Please consult with your pediatrician or local Dietitian to create a plan that works best for your specific needs and goals.

***You can also follow Clancy on Facebook here and Twitter here.

We can all stand to eat better and many people have made this their New Year's resolution. You can learn all about how to feed your family healthier and MORE by following Healthy Baby Beans!

~Michelle

1 comment:

Clancy Cash Harrison MS, RD, LDN said...

I am so honored and happy someone submitted my blog. I am even more excited you caught it! Thank you!