Monday, January 09, 2012

Monday Mailbag Submission

From the mailbag:
Today's mailbag submission comes from Ginny Cernera. We received the below email message from her last evening:

Hello!

I just came across your blog and wanted to let you know about mine - http://www.invincibleinc.com/

I grew up in Scranton, lived in CT for 13 years, and just recently moved
back to town over the summer. I'm enjoying reading the other NEPA blogs that you
link to.

Thanks!
Ginny Moylan Cernera
www.invincibleinc.com

I visited Invincible Inc. this morning and was surprised to find a lovely place full of craft ideas, recipes, and decorating tips. I am always super envious of those who are talented at crafty things, as I seem to have been born without that gene. I think the "About Page" says it best - "I like to make awesome things and share them with my friends and family. I love bright colors, glitter, parties and cookies – hopefully you do too!"

I hope that you'll give Ginny's blog a whirl and try out some of her yummy recipes as well!

Happy Monday!

~Michelle

No comments: