Saturday, January 21, 2012

(Not So) Lost in Thought

It's no secret that I've been slacking off with adding new blogs the last few months, but I have been keeping a list of all of the new blogs that I come across to add at a later time. This is one of the blogs from that list.

I received the following message on our @nepablogs Twitter account:


@NoSoLostThought on Twitter sent us a mention pointing us to her new blog.

(Not So) Lost in Thought
http://promise2makeitinteresting.weebly.com/blog.html

From her "Oh hey there" page:

This *looks around* is a blog. But I'm sure you already knew that and didn't think you were about to read about something you were purchasing from this site. My life honestly is not the most exciting thing to ever happen in the world, but I have a decent amount of thoughts and things that happen to me that I might as well write it down. Perhaps a little disclaimer of sorts is in order, just as a fair warning for anyone who happens to stumble across my little story (see the "disclaimer" button? That's where its at!)...(or you can just go here I suppose...that'd work too...)

Oh! And just in case you really wanted some insight into who I am, you can simply go to the "So...this is me." button OR going here works just as well :)

(Not So) is a young blonde female from Northeastern PA. We don't know her real name or location because she is an anonymous blogger. She mainly blogs about love and life. We are adding her to our side bar so that you can follow her adventures.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is our first blogger added from the Weebly.com website. Weebly is a platform which allows users to build websites (not just blogs) for free. It is a similar community to Tripod or Geocities back in the day. There are several website themes to pick from and it has drag and drop capabilities making it easy for novices to build an online presence. Still afraid to build a website or blog on Weebly? They have video tutorials that guide you step-by-step through the process (example). Did I mention it was free? What are you waiting for? Go try it out!

Have a great Saturday, NEPA!

~Michelle

No comments: