Friday, May 20, 2011

And now for something completely different...

From the NEPA Blogs mailbag:

Hello nepablogs@gmail.com

hello my dearest how are you and your family? hope you are fine,my name is Katrine,am 23years,am a Russian living in Spain,i will like to know much about you to establish a good relationship with you as am the only daughter in my family but my parents is late,please write back let me tell you much about me and also i have something special to share with you and also to send you my pictures.

Katrine


If Katrine had included a return address, I might have let her know that our mission is to provide links to blogs and other sites about Northeastern Pennsylvania or by people from Northeastern Pennsylvania. Sadly, it seems that she does not fit into either of these categories.

If you're a twenty-three year old Russian living in Northeastern Pennsylvania, we'll be happy to list your blog even if you're not the only daughter and your parents are not late.  Sharing special things and pictures with your readers is completely up to you.

No comments: