Sunday, May 15, 2011

Stop Lou Barletta

From the email bag: Hello. My name is Dan Cheek and I'd be thrilled if you'd consider adding StopLouBarletta to NEPAblogs.

Personally, I'm kind of surprised that this blog is not already on the list. I thought for sure we added it at some point.

From the About Page: My name is Dan Cheek and I am the owner and author of StopLouBarletta.com. I started this website in April of 2008, shortly after Lou Barletta announced that he was mounting a second campaign for Congress. In my opinion, Barletta represented a horrible political candidate. He has, repeatedly, flip-flopped on important issues, refused to take stands on other issues, and has repeatedly used fear-mongering as his favorite political tactic. For all of these reasons, and more, I remain deeply opposed to Lou Barletta being elected to any higher office.

This blog has been added to the sidebar. Dan is a member of our Facebook NEPA Bloggers Group, should you want to network with him.

No comments: