Friday, June 08, 2012

S^%* Under the Counter

My brother, Russell, decided to take another stab at blogging.  He had a blog some time ago which he stopped updating.  The title of his new blog is somewhat....shall we say PG-13?  Children cover your eyes.


Shit Under the Counter
http://shitunderthecounter.blogspot.com

I can assure you that there is a funny story behind the title of the blog, and he's not just being obscene to be obscene (although, he is good at that).  Hopefully, he'll tell the tale of the title of his blog soon, it is hilarious and I don't want to ruin the surprise for his readers.  From his words:

"I was born and raised in NEPA, Originating in Wilkes-Barre, and later moving to the Poconos. I'm 25 years old and I've seen a lot of this world in the short time I've been on the planet. I figured it's about time i get my point of view out there for people to read."

He's also on Facebook and @rhryvnak on Twitter.  Follow at your own risk. 

~Michelle

No comments: