Monday, June 11, 2012

Two by Debbie Dabble

By way of a comment she left on a recent post, here are two blogs by a NEPA crafter and bon vivant who goes by the name Debbie Dabble:

Debbie-Dabble
http://debbie-dabble.blogspot.com/

A Debbie-Dabble Christmas
http://adebbie-dabblechristmas.blogspot.com/

From her about page:



I am an R.N. by profession and have worked 30 years on night shift in a hospital based Physical Medicine( REHAB) unit. I am married to a great guy for 33 years and have 2 sons who are out on their own but live right down the road so we are finally empty nesters!!! We live in North Eastern Pa. in the Pocono Mountain region....My blog is a reflection of what I love in life so I hope you would be so kind to follow me along my journey!


Debbie loves crafting, decorating, Christmas...her blogs are about all these these things and so much more! It's hard to describe them in a few short sentences. You must visit them to see for yourself!

1 comment:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for listing my blogs and saying such kind words about them!

Debbie-Dabble