Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pretty My Party

Pretty My Party, founded in May 2012, is the blog of Cristy Mishkula, a Staff Writer for the Wilkes-Barre Citizens' Voice. She alerted us to her new blog through our Facebook Group page.

From the About:  Pretty My Party is your exclusive invitation to modern and stylish party, entertaining, and wedding inspiration. Pretty My Party features fun and creative parties and weddings, DIY projects, recipes, deals on party decor and supplies, and the best vendors from around the world. Here you will find everything you need to plan your next party!

You'd be amazed at how many cute and fun ideas Cristy has come up with for party decorating.  If I was a craftier person, I might be inclined to try one or two of the projects myself.....but I'm not.  Cristy....HELP!

Anyway...

You can also follow @PrettyMyParty on Twitter, "like" them on Facebook, and pin along with Cristy on Pinterest

~Michelle

No comments: