Monday, July 16, 2012

Lara's Book Club

It looks like we have another new journalist in Northeast Pennslyvania.  Lara Greenberg just started last week at WNEP-TV and lucky for us, she has a blog!

Lara's Book Club
http://larasbookclub.wordpress.com

From the about:

Welcome to my bookworm blog!

My name is Lara Greenberg, and I’m a local news reporter for YNN, a 24-hour local news cable station in upstate New York. I work in the Elmira/Corning region, covering the top stories of the day from this area. And though I’m on TV every night, one of the integral parts of my job is writing.

My life is a constant cycle of reporting the things I see and hear. Aside from reading newspapers and news sites all day, I’m a huge bookworm. Reading for leisure allows me to learn and refocus my energy on things I don’t have the opportunity to experience. And as important as it is to me on both a personal and professional level to know what’s going on in the world, that includes popular culture. That’s why I like to read bestsellers, popular books, fiction and nonfiction.

I hope you can read along with me and find out more about the books you’re hoping to dig into. I also hope you’ll enjoy my interest in a wide range of books and allow yourself to read a variety of novels as well. It’s time to turn the page!



According to Twitter, Lara will be covering news throughout the Wyoming Valley.  You can follow her on Twitter under the username of @LaraReports.

Welcome to NEPA, Lara!

~Michelle

No comments: