Saturday, July 07, 2012

Runningful

I found out about this blog when the author attended NEPA BlogCon's launch party at the end of June.  As it turns out, I used to work with Alicia in my short time at Solid Cactus many moons ago and we were both in Bernie's Memorial July 4th Run/Walk.  Alicia is an avid running chick and writes about it on her blog called Runningful

Hey there, I'm Alicia! I've been running for about three years now and have finished several 5ks and my very first half marathon. Running has been a wonderful experience for me, and hence "Runningful" was born as the place where running+wonderful intersect. Want to share a running story, write a guest post, pitch a product review/giveaway, or just have a comment? Email me at alicia@runningful.com!

http://www.runningful.com
"Running is wonderful"

Runningful covers topics such as proper nutrition for runners, running wisdom, running inspirations and also has product reviews that may be helpful to runners. 

You can also follow Alicia's adventures on Twitter under the userid of @runningful.

I wouldn't recommend running in this heat, give yourself a break today and soak up the AC or take a dip in the pool.  Stay cool, NEPA. 

~Michelle

No comments: