Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jefferson Stolarship

Another find by Michelle:

Jefferson Stolarship
"The 100% Official Jeff Stolarcyk Website Blog Thing."
http://www.jeffersonstolarship.com/

From his "About" page:

Hi, I’m Jeff Stolarcyk.

Over the past few years I’ve been a gaming journalist, a comic book reviewer, a college teacher, an IT trainer in a large hospital system and, most recently, an SEO and social media “expert” at Solid Cactus Web.com. Currently, I’m Solid Cactus’s Affiliate Marketing Manager. I’m a frequent contributor (my name used to be in the masthead) at eBiz Insider magazine, have spoken about blogging and social media to audiences at conferences and other events. Not-so-professionally, I’m one fourth of Alert Nerd Press, a digital publishing imprint focusing on geek literature. Currently, I’m working on a comic book with my friend Matt Springer and I’m about halfway through a novella that I’ve been releasing serially in Alert Nerd Press’s semiquarterly magazine, Grok. I like writing things; if you want to work with me, send me an email.

I’m also a giant nerd. I love movies, comic books, video games and the dozens of gigs of music on my iPod in the same way that more sociable people love puppies. I’m pretty okay; I even have testimonials:

(For the testimonials, continue reading here.)

Frightened? Confused? That sounds about right. Go over to Jeff's blog and have your head spun around with movie reviews, rants about last-minute design changes by clients, mortal terror spawned by a repurposed U-Haul truck, and the very real possibility that a clever campaign ad by a very nice lady may result in carnage on the roads. And that's just from the first three posts I read.

No comments: